Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sudoku anyone!!







Today is day 22 of the HAWMC.  We are nearing the end.  I am so freaking surprised at myself.  I never thought I would get this far.  Not selling myself short, but things sometimes happen, and you just don't get to write.  I have even gone so far as to start my post the night before, if i happen to have some time on the computer, so as not to be so rushed.  For example this post.  I looked at WEGO's prompt for today last night.  I knew that today would be an incredibly busy day for me.  We were up early this morning.  We planned a road trip to visit my husbands brother.  He has MS.  His wife passed away a little over a year ago, and he lives in a nursing home.  He lives 2 hours away from us, so we try to get there every other month or so. We are his only family.  He does have family on her side, and they are very good to him.  They visit him often and he joins them for things like Christmas dinner and such.  He can order the van to come pick him up and take him wherever he needs to go in the town where he lives.  Today we took the grandkids and our daughter with us.  Things being as they are, we actually haven't been to see him since Christmas.  We are long overdue.  

I also had to work tonight at 5 so I thought it best to see if i could pull together todays post last night.  And I did!  I was going to post it early this morning before we left, but i couldn't copy and paste the HAWMC daily header that i have been adding to the top of my post.  By the time i got home this evening it was too late to do it before i left for work.  So here it is,  9:41pm and I am finally posting!!

For Day 22,  we were to visit http://thingsweforget.blogspot.com   and come up with our own sticky note, and talk about where we would post it. 

So here  is my Post It Note. 


I am thinking I would post it on my fridge.  I would see it everytime i went to open the fridge door.  It would remind me that Diabetes is a puzzle.  And like Sudoku puzzles, never the same twice.  It takes careful planning to come up with the right combination, so that everything comes together.  Some days the puzzle seems easy and other days not so much.  We just keep plugging away at it.





No comments:

Post a Comment