Friday, April 13, 2012

The Island of Life




i remember playing this game as a kid.  you are stranded on a deserted island.  what 10 things would you need  to survive?

as an adult,  i have played versions of this game that are a little different! (alcohol may have been involved!!)  what 10 cd's would you bring with you?  what alcoholic beverages would you bring with you?  which 10 actors would be on the island with you?  your 10 can't live without foods? 

never during this game, did we ever think of the "real life"  things we would need if, indeed, we were stranded on that island.

and so, after careful consideration, here they are.
The Top 10 Things I Couldn't Live Without on the Island of Life (and George{Clooney that is}, if you're reading this I apologize, but on this trip I had to leave you behind)

  •    My Husband (he's been around forever, i might as well keep him!)
  •    My Family (they inspire me!)
  •    My Friends (both old and new!)
  •    My Pump (and all it's paraphernalia)
  •    Insulin
  •    Meter
  •    Test Strips (a never ending supply!)
  •    Clicker (with unlimited lancets)
  •    Sweet Tarts and/or  Juice Boxes
  •    Batteries (tons of them, all different types, cause i never seem to have the right ones!)
What are the 10 Things you Couldn't Live Without?

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I think you've probably broken poor George's heart by leaving him off your list. ;)

    ReplyDelete