Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I Cant Believe I Did It!!!!



OMGoodness!  HAWMC 2012 30 Day Challenge is over.  And I did it!  It was an awesome experience!  30 posts in 30 days. 
There were so many wonderful posts, by so many.  It was hard to read them all.  I was introduced to some new blogs, and not all were about Diabetes.  It is interesting to read others words,  and realize that they are not talking about diabetes, and yet we all struggle with the same sorts of things. 
In participating in this, i was also able to step outside my comfort zone a little, and explore some of the things i had been storing inside for a while.  I learnt some new tools on the computer and hope to use them in some future posts!

Not all of the prompts grabbed me so i chose some of the Early Bird Specials (haha!).  That madlib thing just didn't work for me.  I wasn't sure if i was supposed to make a "real" poem out of the result, but it kinda looked insane!

And to top it all off, I was nominated for A Best of the 'Betes Blog Award, and won for Best Diabetes Art!  Thanks for the nomination!!  I really appreciate it!
Well it's the start of a new month, and i can't guarantee another 30 in 30, but you never know!!
Goodbye April, Hello May!!  May you be filled with sunshine,  and warmth would be nice!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Yay for Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kim and congratulations on your Best of Betes win! It was an awesome post (your Mind Map). Well deserved. It feels so good to accomplish this 30 day challenge. I look forward to reading more of your great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, amazing. Well done with your computer skills, too. Took me about an hour to figure out how to load a photo onto my blog this morning, even though I'd done it once before! So I salute you!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe you did it?? I knew you could!!! Yay for you and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your "Best of Betes" win!!!

    ReplyDelete