Tuesday, June 28, 2011

video? what video??

so i have been trying to do a video for Kim, at Texting my Pancreas 's wonderful YOU CAN DO THIS project.

apparently me and video do not get along.  i have tried 3 or 4 times to get it right, but to no avail.  this morning, i got all dolled up, even put on makeup, and lo and behold, my stupid camera does not want to cooperate!  the video is all slow, and wonky, and i look a little jaundiced!  LOL!! 

so i think i will see if i can get some assistance with this.  it appears that maybe the camera has diabetes.  it is not doing what i want it to do when i want it to do it!!   it may be a few days before i get it posted, but i will keep up the fight! 

p.s.  i have watched all the videos and read all the posts and you guys ROCK!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you're having technical difficulties!! :( I'm looking forward to what you have to say. :)

    ReplyDelete